1) New Viper language support is added to the underlying layer of smart contracts, 35% of benchmarking progress.
2) New multi-asset solution transformation in progress, 45% completed.
3) Research on QUIC (Quick UDP Internet Connections) communication protocol, used to optimize the p2p network message transmission, 75% completed.
4) Reducing the size of transmitted data through grpc for inter-node communication to increase the speed of communication, 20% of the work completed.
5) Verification of trust between proxy nodes is done by the CA certificate with RSA symmetric encryption, 20% completed by using cryptography theory to ensure the verification of trust between nodes.
6) Smart contract data splitting scheme has entered the development stage, through consistency hash plus virtual link points to solve the uneven distribution of data status quo, 15% completed.
7) Investigate the zero-knowledge proof zk-SNARKs technology to enhance the privacy of chain transactions, 35% completed.
8) Investigate BLS signatures to enrich the functionality of the existing cryptographic base library ECDSA.
9) Upgrade the smart contract version from v 0.4.26 to v 0.5.0 to support the issuance of EIP712 tokens.
10) The Wasm contract development library aoa-std is under development, 45% completed.