1)Smart contract version upgraded from v 0.6.0, to v 0.7.0, supporting the use of create2 opcode
2) Research Ethereum 1559 market cost impact and practicality.
3）New support for EIP-3158 and EIP-3129 protocols in the main network EVM.
4）Wasm contract development library aoa-std is under development, 75% completed
5）Inter-node communication is done by grpc to reduce the size of transferred data and thus increase the speed of communication, 55% completed
6) Investigate the zero-knowledge proof zk-SNARKs technology to enhance the privacy of chain transactions, 68% completed.
7) New Viper language support is added to the underlying layer of smart contracts,65% of benchmarking progress
8）Verification of trust between proxy nodes is done by the CA certificate with RSA symmetric encryption, 60% completed by using cryptography theory to ensure the verification of trust between nodes
9) Smart contract data splitting scheme has entered the development stage, through consistency hash plus virtual link points to solve the uneven distribution of data status quo, 35% completed
10) Investigate the zero-knowledge proof zk-SNARKs technology to enhance the privacy of chain transactions, 75% completed