AOA Bi-monthly Technology Development Update | August-September, 2020
1) New viper language support for smart contract underlying layer, benchmarking progress is 25% complete.
2) New multi-asset solution in development, 30% complete.
3) Research QUIC (Quick UDP Internet Connections) communication protocol for p2p network message transmission optimization, 65% complete.
4) Reduce the size of transmitted data through GRPC to improve the speed of communication between nodes, 10% complete.
5) Trust verification between proxy nodes is done by CA certificate with RSA symmetric encryption. Cryptography theory research to ensure the verification of trust between nodes, 10% complete.
6) Smart contract data splitting scheme through consistency hash with virtual link points has entered the development stage. This solution to the uneven distribution of data status quo is 5% complete.
7) Investe the zero-knowledge proof zk-SNARKs technology to further strengthen the privacy of chain transactions is 15% complete.
8) Investigate BLS signatures to enrich the functionality of the existing cryptographic base library ECDSA.
9) Smart contract version from v 0.4.25, upgraded to v 0.4.26 to support cryptographic function calls inside the contract, 100% complete.
10) Wasm contract development library aoa-std development, 30% complete.