Recently, Aurora and LinkEye have established a strategic partnership for blockchain technology. LinkEye will share resources and build a community with Aurora, and provide data support and services for the Aurora mainnet through its own oracle technology to jointly create a top-level blockchain ecosystem.
Aurora (AOA) is a decentralized application platform based on the third-generation blockchain technology, dedicated to providing mature blockchain technology solutions for the entire industry. Aurora’s purpose is to integrate blockchain into different industries such as finance, e-commerce, gaming, and the Internet of Things. …
1)Smart contract version upgraded from v 0.6.0, to v 0.7.0, supporting the use of create2 opcode
2) Research Ethereum 1559 market cost impact and practicality.
3）New support for EIP-3158 and EIP-3129 protocols in the main network EVM.
4）Wasm contract development library aoa-std is under development, 75% completed
5）Inter-node communication is done by grpc to reduce the size of transferred data and thus increase the speed of communication, 55% completed
6) Investigate the zero-knowledge proof zk-SNARKs technology to enhance the privacy of chain transactions, 68% completed.
7) New Viper language support is added to the underlying layer of smart contracts,65% of…
We are happy to tell you that after the full development and unremitting efforts of the Aurora core team, we have finally completed the construction of the Aurorachain network, and the Aurora mainnet has now officially launched. You can access the block explorer via https://browser.aurorachain.io. Regarding the token exchange issue caused by the mainnet upgrade, the specific policies implemented are as follows:
1. Exchange users
We are cooperating with exchanges such as Bithumb, KuCoin, and Indodax to support the exchange of AOA tokens from ERC20 to the Aurora mainnet at a 1:1 ratio, which is expected to start…
1) Smart Contract version upgraded from v 0.5.0, to v 0.6.0, support ABI Encode V2 use.
2）Wasm contract development library aoa-std under development, 55% completed.
3）Research on QUIC (Quick UDP Internet Connections) communication protocol, used to optimize the p2p network message transmission, 85% completed.
4）Inter-node communication is done by grpc to reduce the size of transferred data and thus increase the speed of communication, 35% completed.
5) Investigate the zero-knowledge proof zk-SNARKs technology to enhance the privacy of chain transactions, 55% completed.
6) New Viper language support is added to the underlying layer of smart contracts,45% of benchmarking progress.
1) New Viper language support is added to the underlying layer of smart contracts, 35% of benchmarking progress.
2) New multi-asset solution transformation in progress, 45% completed.
3) Research on QUIC (Quick UDP Internet Connections) communication protocol, used to optimize the p2p network message transmission, 75% completed.
4) Reducing the size of transmitted data through grpc for inter-node communication to increase the speed of communication, 20% of the work completed.
5) Verification of trust between proxy nodes is done by the CA certificate with RSA symmetric encryption, 20% completed by using cryptography theory to ensure the verification of trust between…
1) New viper language support for smart contract underlying layer, benchmarking progress is 25% complete.
2) New multi-asset solution in development, 30% complete.
3) Research QUIC (Quick UDP Internet Connections) communication protocol for p2p network message transmission optimization, 65% complete.
4) Reduce the size of transmitted data through GRPC to improve the speed of communication between nodes, 10% complete.
5) Trust verification between proxy nodes is done by CA certificate with RSA symmetric encryption. Cryptography theory research to ensure the verification of trust between nodes, 10% complete.
6) Smart contract data splitting scheme through consistency hash with virtual link points…
1) Adding new viper language support to the smart contract base is now in benchmark testing and 15% complete.
2) The new multi-asset solution transformation is ongoing and 10% complete.
3）Research QUIC (Quick UDP Internet Connections) communication protocol to optimize message transmission on P2P networks and 55% complete.
4）Inter-node communication is faster by reducing the size of transmitted data through grpc, which will be fully replaced in the second phase of the main network.
5）The verification of trust between proxy nodes is ensured by CA certificates with RSA symmetric encryption through cryptography theory.
6) The smart contract data…
DVP and AOA have reached a strategic partnership, to jointly protect the security of user information and assets, strengthen vulnerability warning and emergency response mechanisms. We will publish new vulnerability and threat intelligence bounty program, and we invite all white hats around the globe to participate in security testing, to help create a more secure blockchain network community.
The cooperation between the two parties is based on our joint effort to protect blockchain information and asset security. In recent years, blockchain related security issues have become very common, which has indirectly affected the healthy development of the industry. …